There are two Magaluf water parks, Western Park & the small splash park which is part of the attractions at Katmandu.
Western Water Park is situated about 1 KM from the south end of Magaluf beach on the Carretera Cala Figuera a Sa Porrasa.
The Katmandu Theme Park is located on Avenida Pedro Vaquer Ramis, in the centre of Magaluf.
Whilst it can prove quite expensive for a family, both parks offer a great day out and will keep the whole family entertained for the entire day.
You’ll be in and out of the water all day, so make sure you keep your sun protection lotion topped up!
I’d recommend taking advantage of the online booking system, which gives you a bit of a discount.
Each ticket is valid for the entirety of the season for a single entry, so you don’t have to visit on a specific day.
Tickets are valid from the day after online purchase.
Pay online, print your ticket and take it with you on holiday.
The ticket/s will also be mailed to you.
Western Water Park, Magaluf
Also on the Carretera Cala Figuera road, opposite Agualand is the newer Western Park, based on the American Wild West.
The park has facilities for hosting events for up to 500 guests in their large ‘Salon Golden’ lounge, with the ‘Salon Arcade’ holding up to 120 more.
Western Water Park Opening Times 2022
In 2022, the park opening times are:
- May, June & September: from 10:00 to 17:00
- July and August from 10:00 to 18:00
Diving and sea lion shows are also a regular event at the park.
Western Water Park Slides and Areas
- The Beast
- Mega Slide
- Big Hole
- Tijuana Twins
- Lago La Mina
- Wild River
- Crazy Racer
- Los 4 Diablos
- Daky Park
- Tam Tam Splash
- Kids Water Land
Western Water Park Prices 2022
- Adult (11+ years): Gate €32, Online €20
- Child (5 – 10 years): Gate €24, Online €22
- Toddler (3 – 4 years): Gate €13, Online €13
- Senior (65+ years): Gate €24, Online €22
- Fast Pass: Gate €8, Online €8
- Friends Pack (4 adults, age 11+): Online only €112
- Family Pack (2 adults age 11+, 2 children age 5-10): Online only €96
A small water splash park is available in the Katmandu Hotel & Park attraction.
This is a much smaller water park than Western Water Park, however, Katmandu Park also offers attractions other than water play.
The splash park at Katmandu is particularly suitable for young children and has a lounge/ viewing area with a bar.
I’d advise going to this attraction as a day out with the intention of spending maybe an hour in the splash park and the rest of the day in the other attractions.
Katmandu Opening Hours – 2022
- June: 10:00 – 18:00. Last entry 17:00
- July: From 1st to 2nd 10:00 – 18:00. Last entry 17:00. From the 3rd to 31st 10:00 to 22:00. Last entry 21:00. Splash Park 10:00 – 18:00. Last entry 17:00
- August: 10:00 to 22:00. Last entry 21:00. Splash Park 10:00 – 18:00. Last entry 17:00
Katmandu Prices 2022
A Passport ticket allows one go on each attraction & can be used across multiple days. Goog if you want to try everything & are popping in & out of the park over your holiday.
- Adult Passport (12+ years): €27.50
- Child Passport (3-12 years): €20.00
- Senior Passport (55+ years): €20.00
A Family & Friends package can also be purchased for 4 adults (age 12+) for €100 for the day, but excludes access to the Katopia area (soft play & splash park).
Website: Katmandu Splash Park
There’s plenty to enjoy in the area, take a look at our Magaluf guide!
Click to show map!