We started the Holidays Majorca website in 2009!
This website is a small family project run from the island of Majorca where we write about our experiences & just about anything related to the island that takes our fancy.
With our two children, we eagerly explore every corner of Majorca, discovering hidden gems to share with our readers.
We try to upload new articles as often as possible, but sometimes enjoying Mallorca gets in the way of writing & we, unfortunately, forget to post!
Please feel free to comment on our articles & ask questions.
We’ve compiled an extensive collection of articles and guides covering topics like:
- The top attractions in Palma, including La Seu Cathedral (Santa Maria of Palma Cathedral) and Castell de Bellver
- Must-see destinations across the island like the Caves of Drach and Cap de Formentor
- Local festivals and celebrations like Sant Joan and Sant Sebastià
- Family-friendly activities and kid-approved beaches
- Majorcan food and traditional recipes
- And so much more!
Holidays-Majorca.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for websites to earn advertising revenues by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.