Table of Contents
It’s a small resort town located on the northeast coast of Mallorca, with around 300 residents.
The resort is situated in a beautiful bay with a sandy beach and crystal-clear waters.
It is a charming place with a relaxed atmosphere and stunning scenery.
The village is situated in a picturesque bay and is surrounded by mountains.
There are a number of bars, restaurants and shops in the resort, as well as a wide range of activities and attractions to keep visitors entertained.
Cala San Vicente is the perfect place to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The village has a real sense of community and everyone is very friendly.
There are plenty of things to do in Cala San Vicente, from swimming and sunbathing to exploring the surrounding mountains.
You can also take a boat trip from the village to see the stunning coastline from the water.
If you’re looking for a relaxed and charming village to spend your holidays in Majorca, then Cala San Vicente is the perfect place for you.
It’s the perfect place to relax and enjoy the Mediterranean lifestyle!
Cala San Vicente Beaches
There are four coves which contain three beaches in Cala San Vicente. Cala Barques, Cala Molins & Cala Clara:
- Cala Barques: The largest beach at Cala San Vicente with fine-grained white sand, very clear water and a stunning view of the Formentor peninsula and Cavall Bernat mountain.
- Cala Molins: with fine-grained white sand and very clear water. This beach also has a stunning view of the Formentor peninsula.
- Cala Clara: The third beach in Cala San Vicente has fine-grained white sand and very clear water. This beach has a stunning view of the Cavall Bernat mountain.
10 Things to do in Cala San Vicente
- Visit the Cala San Vicente Beach Club for a day of sun and sand.
- Take a dip in the crystal clear waters of the bay.
- Stroll along the coast and take in the breathtaking views.
- Sample the delicious food on offer in the many restaurants and cafes.
- Shop till you drop in the stylish boutiques and shops.
- Take a boat trip out to sea and explore the surrounding coastline.
- Dance the night away in one of the lively bars or clubs.
- Visit the nearby town of Puerto Pollensa for a day of exploring.
- Take a drive up into the stunning Tramuntana Mountains.
- Relax and unwind in this beautiful corner of Mallorca.
Cala San Vicente Attractions
The town is known for its sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, and relaxed atmosphere.
Visitors can find a variety of shops and restaurants in the town center, as well as quite a few bars.
The beaches are the main attraction in Cala San Vicente, and there are several to choose from.
For those looking for a more active vacation, there are a number of water sports available, including windsurfing, sailing, and kayaking.
Cala San Vicente Bars & Pubs
There are plenty of bars to choose from in Cala San Vicente.
A couple of well-known examples are:
- Pepe’s Bar – Carrer Torrent de Can Botana, 5
- La Tasca – Can Botana, 11
Cala San Vicente Weather
Mark Kaye is a travel writer and content creator living in Majorca, Spain. Originally from the UK, Mark moved to the island and quickly fell in love with Majorcan culture, food, and scenic landscapes. When he’s not busy writing detailed guides about Majorca’s top tourist attractions and hidden local gems, you can find him out exploring coastal trails or wandering the streets of Palma’s Old Town in search of his next great restaurant discovery.