Marineland Majorca in Puerto Portals
The following buses from Palma de Mallorca will take you past Marineland Majorca:
102, 103, 104, 106, 107, or 111
If you’re staying in Palma Nova, the following buses are available:
104, 106, or 107
The park usually opens for the season at the start of the Easter Holidays and stays open until the end of the summer season in mid October.
Normal opening times are:
09.30 to 18.00 (ticket office closes at 16.00)
Marineland Areas and Attractions
- Dolphins – intelligent and friendly Bottlenose dolphins (Delphins mular in Spanish) which can be visited in the sub aquatic tunnels, every day between 11.45 and 15.45. Private visits can be also be arranged if you contact the park beforehand.
- Californian Marine Lions – agile, friendly and playful, these creatures will please youngsters and grownups alike. They can be enjoyed every day between 11.30 and 15.30.
- Exotic birds – you’ll be able to learn about different birds, their abilities and natural habitats, every day between at 10.15, 13.00h, and 16.30h
- Sharks and 7 seas Aquarium – Visit the shark pool where they live surrounded by fish from 7 different seas.
- Tropical Aquarium – learn about turtles, tropical fish and different colourful sea life.
- Tropical House – Snakes (boa, anaconda, python), iguana, alligators, lizards, spiders, etc. You get the picture, not for the faint hearted!
- Birds – exotic birds from Africa, America and Australia
- Penguins – visit the penguins in their water and rock habitat.
- Other animals – pelican, marine turtles, ray-fish, etc.
- Kids park – Mini-park in the guise of a pirate ship with a pool for the younger ones to refresh and slide into.
Expect to pay around €22 for adults and €16 for children. You can get discounts if you book online at http://www.marineland.es