Coca de Trampó Recipe
Today we bring you the lovely recipe for Coca de Trampó, which can be served as a starter or great to snack during the day. It is served cold and it can last a couple of days in the fridge. First we need to prepare the base:
Preparation time: 60 minutes
- 2 cups of hot water
- 1 cup of oil (olive or sunflower)
- 5-10gr of fresh yeast
- flour (as much as required)
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 green peppers
- 1 onion
- Mix the yeast with the hot water and then add the oil.
- Add flour slowly while mixing constantly until a dough is ready.
- Spread oil on an oven tray and then spread the dough
Now we need to prepare the toppings:
- Cut in little pieces the tomatoes, onion and peppers and mix all together
- Add a bit of oil, salt, black pepper and sweet papprika to the mix
- Spread the mix over the spread dough
- Oven cook in a preheated oven (top and bottom) at 200º Celsius during 30-40 minutes
Then let cool and serve in slices as big or small as you wish depending of the event.